From:
Jennifer Kruceoyak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 10:50:46 -0700
Hello.  I'm sorry if this has been brought up many times but because of
computer problems I am so behind on the digests.

I just received a mailing from an animal rights group and in it there was a
copy of a Marshall Farms ad placed in a magazine called "Lab Animal" The ad
consisted of MF asking labs to consider ferrets as "an affordable
alternative".  There was also and ad for the Marshall Beagle that mentioned
"their quite, friendly temperament makes them a pleasure to work with"

I don't know how most of you feel, but it absolutely disgusts me to know
that a business that is supposed to love and care for these animal (which I
don't believe they do) can persuade lab's to choose their animals for a life
of hell.  I really don't think any respectable and responsible ferret breeder
would consider for one second selling their ferrets to research lab's.  MF
sees all their animals as little dollar signs.

I'm sure I have just upset every MF supporter and will receive lots of hate
mail but I had to get that off my chest.

Jennifer