Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 18:49:57 -0800
Hi all

I guess I spoke to soon.  Business has picked up a little.  Sorry some of
these are late.  My hooman worked extremely late the last few days.

A little guy named Gandalf came in.  He waz met by Socks, Suzy, Jill,
Nelly, Bailey, Nibbles and Chili.  They were all happy to see him and
greeted him warmly.  Then da usual gossip session stasrted where everyone
got caught up on all da news and gossip at home.  Then they headed out to
explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw them over at
Tube Park where they were running through da practice tubes and teaching
him what he had to know to join da races.  They practiced for some time
til he sorta got da idea.  Now it is only a matter of practicing to get
better.  Da practice sorta broke down and a game of tag and chase through
da tubes developed.  They were into it hot and heavy for a while.  They
seemed to enjoy themselve a lot though.  He said to send lots of luv and
kisses to hiz mommy.

A little guy named Smokey came in later.  I gave him da tour of da place
and showed him all da sights and attractions.  He said he wanted to try
out hiz new wings so I assigned him an instructor.  He learned da basics
and was soon in da air practicing.  He got most of da aerobatics down at
least a little.  He waz not doing to bad until it came to da landings.
This he really had a problem with.  I think he bruised every part of hiz
outer body and is going to be stiff for a few days.  Da chunk taken out
and da brush burn on his nose will heal to in time.  He did get a good
landing after trying for a while.  He will get better and will soon be a
pro at it.  But it might hurt for a while.  He said to send lots of luv
and hugs and kisses to hiz mommy.

A little guy named Rascal came in later.  He waz met by a bunch of
others.  I introduced everyone to everyone to make sure they all knew
each other.  Then it waz time to sit and talk of home and catch up on
all da news.  After dat it was off to explore and see all da sights and
attractionas.  I later saw them over in da Fields running and rolling in
da grass.  tehy were also palying a very simple form of tag and chase
althoug it waz mostly chase.  He said to tell hiz mommy he is sorry he
left so soon but he waz sctratching an itch and found this neat string.
He pulled on it and went to sleep and woke up here.  He said not to worry
and to send cuddles and kisses from him to his mommy.

Another little guy came in named Jake.  He waz met by Jesse who seemed
real happy to see him.  They talked for a little while about home and got
caught up on all da gossip and news.  Then it waz off to da Otter Slide
where they intended to do a lot of sliding and splashing.  They were
doing more splashing and da sliding kinda suffered a little.  They sorta
got invovled in a giant water fight too.  They just sorta fell into it.
They were soon in da thick of it splashing for all they were worth.  I
don't think anyone won dat fight but everyone invovled had a real good
time at it.  They did get a little sliding in but only a little.  He
said to send bunches and bunches of cuddles and hugs to hiz daddy.

I am off to get a nap.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee