Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 08:37:09 -0500
Lily, 4 y.o., recently went through two adrenal surgeries.  The last surgery
was 5 weeks ago.  My concern is that her vulva is still swollen, not nearly
as much as before, but definitely still swollen.  Do any of you know when I
should start getting concerned (more than I am now) and what should be done
about it?

I've read that recovery from the second adrenal surgery is much longer than
the first but how long is that?  At what point should I panic?

Thanks for your help

Katharine
Lily, Lany, Blaze, and Champ