From:
"Sandy, Michael & 'Tater' Schieman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 1995 20:54:33 -0500
Mee Maw said I could send this, so I am. I was taking my third afternoon nap
in Paw Paw's underwear drawer when when this large, hairy hand reached in and
plucked me from my favorite pair of skivvys - the ones with the fewest holes
in them. (Mee Maw made me change that last line - she said that what I had
typed was not polite - she's kinda funny that way, but I love her anyway).
Anyway, imagine the thrill I had when I woke up enuff to realize that it was
Paw Paw who had disturbed my sleep. You ferret people out there ought to see
him in his new Goofy hat that he brought back from Orlando. He looks even
more stupid than usual, but, Gawd, I do love my Paw Paw - and he's home! He
says he'll be online tomorrow and tell everybody 'bout his trip to Florida.

Got to sign off now. Mee Maw says she needs the pooter to do some business
stuff on.

Love, hugs and dooks to all,

Tater