From:
Laura Senchak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 12:59:33 EDT
hi everyone,

My Banx is still hacking.  She will be going to the vet next week.  I have
a question that i hope someone can answer for me.  I just got her Totally
Ferret.  Will it be ok if I spray water on it to keep it moist?  I hope
that this will help with the hacking if it is ok to do.  I am not sure now
if the food in making her hack or if it is something else now.  She does
it most when she eats, but she will do it when she is running around to or
just sleeping in her hammock.  Well, I hope the vet will help me out.

Thank you !

Laura and Banx