From:
Amy Robbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 10:19:44 -0400
My ferrets are very consistent as to which corner or in front of which door
to poop -- all of them!  I do have a very funny poop story though.  I had
my first ferret, Critter, for about six months before adding my second.
Critter was about 9 months old, Rascal was 6 weeks old when I brought him
home.  I called my husband and told him Rascal was coming home and asked
him to separate the two levels of the cage so they would both have one.  I
was worried because Rascal was so tiny.

While Jim was in the kitchen closing off the cage ramp Critter made several
attempts to get up there and see what was going on.  He finally got a
chance to see that he had lost access to his upstairs, he was in a bit of a
huff!  I got home with Rascal and put him in his section of the cage then
went into the living room.  There right smack in the middle of my husbands
recliner was a neat pile of poop!  Talk about expressing himself well!
Critter left no doubt as to what his feelings were.  You have to love
these guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy
Critter -- I was here first -- mine mine mine
Rascal -- did you say toes?
SusieQ -- ScrewzieQ, the Great Quezini, keeps going and going and going..
Buster -- Buster Brown, JarJar Binks
Moose -- de Russian Mooseka, the one Moosekateer