From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 16:42:09 -0700
Say, Animal House anon., where can one get Chinese chalk?  Is it in art
supply stores, Michael's, any discount store, where?  Is it any different
than American chalk?

Has anyone heard or experienced that fabric softner will repel ants?  On
my husbands airplane list someone posted that dryer sheets will keep mice
from nesting over winter in the planes.  You poke the sheets around the
wires and stuff.  I guess the pungent smell is not to their liking.  Some
creature ate a piece of my potted bamboo night before last, so I poured
Downy onto the deck boards beside the pot.  The Downy hadn't been walked
through and I could still smell it this morning.  Can it repel ants or other
bugs?  So far this year I have had no house ants to test the theory on.

The ferrets got their room reamed out big time this morning.  All the toys
went into the bathtub, litter boxes and other things on the floor went
outside, and a rash of sweeping and mopping followed.  They guys were all
in lock-down while this was going on, and they still don't have their toys
back.  Such suffering!

Georgia - the left coast one...