From:
Tiffany Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 12:50:19 -0400
Hi all,

Well unfortunately yes I did.  When I first got Sassy she was about 7-8
weeks old.  I got her from a pet store.  (I know, I should have adopted.
That is what I plan on doing the next time.  But I was unaware of ferret
shelters then.)  Anyway, I will admit she didn't have the most pleasant
smell too her.  Over time the odor has just grown on me (maybe that's b/c
she likes to sleep in my clothes hee hee) I couldn't believe how adorable
she was!

My parents on the other hand couldn't believe why I ever wanted her.  Mom
thought she smelled like a skunk & was scared of her.  Dad thought she
looked like a rodent.  Well, after seeing Sassy's dooks & dances Mom
finally came around.  She even said that if she had the time she would get
one!!!  I might add that this did take almost a year.  She only seen us on
holidays & during the summer though b/c Sassy & I was off at college.

Dad on the other hand never has came around.  But he still doesn't
understand why I let a German Shepherd & a GS mix live in my house.

I agree with you I felt hurt that someone else didn't instantly fall in
love w/ this adorable little fuzzy butt.  But I guess not all people are
fuzzies lovers.  There must be something wrong with them lol!

Tiffany & Sassy