From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 16:38:45 -0500
Hello everyone.  I've gotten behind on reading the ferret list....., sorry
if this is repeatative....

I already have a scheduled flight for the holidays on American.  My mother
booked it for me without knowing they are not ferret friendly.  Is there any
other way to go?  Anything?  I can keep them at home and have friends take
care of them but I'll miss them and I want them around.  Plus my friends
aren't very ferret wise people.  I'm traveling from Virginia to Miami and I
have 2 ferrets (together they are under 5 lbs.) Any suggestions would be
great.

Thanks
Lidee

[Moderator's note: I think Lidee means other ways her FERRETS can go.  I
got another note from her which implied she is stuck on American.  BIG]