Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2013 18:27:08 -0500
Greetings ferret slaves

It's time for our annual Ferret Rabies Vaccination Clinic sponsored by
Randolph Animal Hospital (400 South Main Street, Randolph, MA 02368)

We will be there bright and early at 9 am thru 12 Noon

No appointment necessary, $20 per ferret, come Join Us for free nail
trimming and ear cleaning

Samples of Diane's Dry Dook Soup and Wonderful Weasel Laundry Soap will
be available.

If your ferret is past the date that they need to be vaccinated or if
it's coming up, or even if you don't need a ferret vaccinated, come by
and say Hello :)

Contact Diane at [log in to unmask] or