From:
Lynn Mcintosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 1996 13:32:10 -0700
Hi,

There's a ferret in Burien, Washington that needs rescuing.  He's being kept
at a pet store in a glass aquarium with only a glass jar for a home, last
time I heard, which was a few days ago, during the heat wave here!

One of my club members (Legion of Superferrets, Seattle, Washington), tried
to talk to the clerk about proper care for ferrets; she was soon asked to
leave, so I don't know what other type of care the little guy's getting.
The little guy's a neutered male, born this past January.  He's a bit nippy,
probably due to fear, heat, boredom, a variety of reasons, all correctable.
The quoted price for him: "$159.99" - a cheapening amount.  I called
yesterday and the clerk could not tell me where they got the ferret, but
said he's from a local breeder.

Please help this little Burien boy!!

He's at the Burien Pet Center, Inc., which motto is, "You will come in for
the quantity and return for the quality."  Come in for the quantity?

Address is 604 SW 152nd, Burien, WA.  Phone is 206-242-7111.

Let's at least all give a call to see how he's doing and, hopefully,
encourage the store to get him in a proper cage!

Lynn Mc.