From:
Bfox1083 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 21:15:43 EST
OK!...OK!
I have stoped putting Ferretone in Mattimeo's food.  I also intend to take
her to the vet as soon a possable.  I also want to add that I have had her
for 2 weeks now and I actualy am no know longer she is a he as I was first
told.  When I take her or him to the vet I will fing out and tell you all so
bare with me.

I am not dum or anything but I was told she was a he but I don't think so
but I'll find out.

Christopher & Mattimeo