From:
KattPatt of Sammy's Clubhouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2013 09:06:00 -0700
I am not sure I can live without them. Even the heartbreak of loosing
them. And yes I have heard them scream in pain. Worst thing ever. But
even if I didn't own any myself I would offer to foster or pet sit
them. These kids bring more to my life than any dog or cat ever did.

Thanks
Kathy of Sammy's Clubhouse Spokane Ferret Rescue and Education