From:
Melissa Braun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 11:43:55 EST
As far as filling out anapplication we require that of all our possible
adopters as I am sure every shelter/rescue does.

Also other shelter in the area want to do home inspection, check on other
pets in the home including bring all of your pets to there shelter 2x to
see if the new ferret get along with all of the other pets in you house I.
May be bias on this but had I known about your shelter I would not have
gone to a pet store.  Bring my cats to a shelter was not an option as they
do not travel well and one will pee on himself.

On a more personal note I what to Jim Higgins and Widget's halfway house,
Skittles and Max are the best and have became very loved by their Mom and
Dad and me (their Nana).They are getting along better with their ferret
family and Skittles is do much better on not biting.

Melissa
Sequoia060