From:
Lyal Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2008 20:22:28 -0400
From the Fuzzy Sapiens (Sandy, Sam, Sidney, and Mareta) and Daddy
Richard Stephens

I wish to thank those with kindness in their hearts that have helped me
care for my ferrets during these very dark times while I wait for SSI
to approve my disability benefits. They (SSI) as of today have not set
a date for my hearing.

My lawyer has informed me that the courts systems are very, very busy
and they really don't care if a person goes homeless, which I'm trying
not to go homeless, (what would my babies do without me?) and also who
would take care of them?

I (Richard Stephens) wish to thank the kind people of the FML for their
thoughts, good wishes and prayers. But most of all to the very kind
people who went out of their way to do something special for my babies:

Libby Nelson, who suggested in contacting "Performance Foods".

Amy Retinal, & Ferrets: Nosferretu, Spooky, Kimba, Precious, Ozzy,
Niblet, who took it upon themselves to contact "Performance Foods".

April & Isabella, from Customer Relations "Performance Foods", for
being so very generous.

Mary McCarty-Houser for her helpful hints on how to cut corners. (I
sure would if I had the supplies to do so.)

Mary Segalla, Happily owned by Bianka the White, Fox, Scarlet and Bear,
for their generosity.

Jeff Rosenberg, (In Loving Memory of Neo), Caring for Trinny, Morphy,
Baby Girl, and Luna, for their generosity.

Destry and the Crazy 11, who suggested a raffle (she has some items to
offer) but I do not know how to start a raffle or have anything to be
raffled, on these hard times I am having.

My babies would like to say a few words;

We wish to thank the many people of the FML for their good thoughts,
good wishes and prayers. But most of all to the very kind people who
went out of their way to do something special for us, their generosity
and suggestions.

If we have forgotten to thank anyone, we are terribly sorry and we also
wish to thank you now. (We are just so very excited to have food to
eat).

If you wish to contact our daddy his address and telephone number are
listed below.

With lots of love from the bottom of our little "Washington State"
hearts: Sandy, Sam, Sidney, and Mareta

Again I thank you from of my big heart (Daddy Richard).

Richard Stephens
135 Tory Lynn Drive
Winlock, Washington 98596-9111

Telephone Number: (360) 864-6756