Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2008 19:24:05 EST
I'm sorry but I feel so bad for Lori Sies. Why are we making her
explain herself so much and in such detail? She did the best she knew
how to help the Ohio ferrets and for all this she has done, we are
crucifying her. Poor woman! I cant imagine having 600 to 800 ferrets
at my home or even nearby and having to worry about their care. She
obviously cares for ferrets and tried to do her best ( which not many
others were able to do or even would have done)! I still think she's an
angel for what she did do! She sent me a thank-you card and I didn't
even want one. Save her stamps and paper for the ferrets, hers or the
Ohio rescues. I don't expect thank-yous from anyone if I donate to
them. I just appreciate what they do for ferrets. Anyone I donate to,
please dont feel obligated to acknowledge what i have donated. it makes
me happy when I send a small donation to a ferret shelter. It makes me
feel good and i dont like people putting down someone who made me feel
good, happy and proud. I feel there are many others out there like me!
The shelters are the angels from heaven! donators are their helperes in
some ways I guess. But seeing this woman being dragged over the coals
like this, even having to apologize on forums like ours. And if there
was money left over, I don't care if it went to her ferrets, she is a
shelter too!!!

And this may discourage many others from attempting to save or help
abused ferrets or those in an unhealthy, dangerous situations!!
Learning what could have been approved is ok, but to mistreat Lori or
anyone like this is horrible. This is one of the very few times I have
become discouraged with the FML. I just love this group, I always felt
you were all wonderful and would defend just about anyone here, but
what I see what has been done to Lori saddens me deeply. Thank- you
Lori, you are still an angel and I think God will forever remember
you!!!!!!!!! (Sorry BIG, I don't want to start anything but this is
how I feel in my heart!)

[Moderator's note: Please, I hope you feel free to post how you feel
in your heart. Some people share your view, others do not. The FML is
a forum for both opinions. BIG]