From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2006 08:54:51 -0800
The shorts were darling.  I liked the one of Sean kissing Pharos.  My
Sammie looks like he might be Pharos dad.  But, Wolfy, I must admit I
was a little disappointed.  I did not see your boys chasing each other
in pink outfits, migratory hairs, or flying snot!  Maybe you could dress
your ferrets in dance costumes, they could line up and do a Can-Can?
What do you think?  Your boys are certainly talented and I want to buy
there CD when it comes out.  Thanks for sharing your home with us again.

Deva