Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 06:15:26 -0500
Hi Missy Red Ferrets: I be SaraFerret.  I is so sorry dat happened to you
at your shelter.  But really 95% of the owners are good people--maybe
got in a financial pinch or something.  But my mommy adopted bunches of
ferrets from individuals and she was a good mommy to me and my brudders
and sissies.

I have checked around for Neptune eps.  ones with a brother names
Mercury.  I think I has found Neptune.  He is so happy and he says he
tinks he fell out of a windown or someting.  But he wants you to know dat
he didnt suffer one bit because his next stop was de Bridge where he was
greeted by loads of ferrets even though he had a dizzy head.  He wants
you to know dat he is so happy Mercury is ok and back wit you.  You has a
good heart Missy Red Ferret.  And everyone here is enjoying Neptune esp
for swimming lessons.  He is teaching the kits how to swim.  Just tought
you might want to know dat he didnt suffer and he loves you very very
much

Dooks of love
SaraFerret