From:
Kevin Wimberley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 1996 12:32:41 -0400
Hello from Toronto!!
I have been reading for 2 weeks now and finally have something to say.  We
recently aquired a 4 yr old male (sable?) who had been brought back to the
local pet store because of behavioral problems.  No kidding!!  This poor guy
had either been locked in a cage or abused.  The previous owners had not
fixed or descented "Bear" and he was very agressive (of course).  We had him
fixed one week ago and he was doing fine until we noticed his feces was
"seedy".  I remembered a FML talking about this recently but since I'm new
at this internet stuff, I erased it by accident.  Could anyone give me a
quick overview of what was said please?  We are not new at this ferret stuff
but this guy has us stumped.  He is happy and plays very hard.  He was not
littertrained and bites hard, we are trying to work this out.  When I saw
him in the petstore cage I fell in love with this big stinky (no one had
ever washed him I think) cutie and I don't want to lose him just because I
had him fixed.  By the by, he honks the entire time we have him out.

honk honk,
erin and kevin
Kev

--