From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 21:02:40 -0500
>>I certainly hope you are alone in this opinion.  True he knew that ferrets
>>are against the law in CA.  But does that give the F&G Gestapo the right
>>to confiscate his pets?
>Actually, it does.  It doesn't make it "right", but it definitely *gives
>them the right*.  That's why Jeanne Carley and so many others are working
>to have new laws put in place, so that the F&G *no longer have the right*
>to take people's ferrets away.

Sorry but I have to disagree with you on that.  The Government has
forgotten what it is and what it's powers are.  They only have the rights
that "we" give them and I certainly don't give them the right to take
someone's pets.

I do agree with you that there has always been a price for what you term
"civil disobedience", I just don't agree with the tactics, or with doing
what "they" want and not what "we the people" want.  That war has already
been fought and won.

I also don't need anyone to tell me what Jeanne Carley is doing.  I have
had several conversations with Jeanne and she knows that she has my
support.