From:
"Thomas J. Balevre" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 1996 22:14:58 -0400
Hi everybody.  It's been some time since I've responded on the FML but still
manage to read the list every night.  My husband and I have been FML members
for 6 weeks, ever since our sweet fuzzy Snoopers passed over the Bridge.
Also, I want to send my condolences to everyone who has lost a fuzzy.  I've
answered a few of you separately as sometimes it's hard to answer everybody,
but I'm sure all of our fuzzies are playing together on the other side of
the Bridge and are waiting for us to join them.

I wanted to answer Amy's question regarding the mixing of opposite sexes.
We have two males (Gizmo, 3 1/2 yr. old REW, and Angel, 9 1/2 month old
sable) and one female (Muffin, 12 week old sable) who all get along
together.  The only problem we sometimes have is that Muffin is still a
baby and drives the other two crazy.  But as far as mixing the males and
female, we've had no problem there.  We also have a friend who has a male
and female (both sables)  and he has had no problems with his two.  I'm
sure it all depends on the personalities of the fuzzies, not necessarily
that are of the opposite sex.  Of course, this has been our experience.

Keep us posted on what you end up doing.

Also, as far as the Anniversary Party is concerned, we'd love to attend!
Of course, it would be great if it were held in Orlando since we live
there.  But if it's held somewhere else, we'd at least make an effort to
attend.

Fuzzy Hugs to All,

Audrey

Gizmo ("Why did that little brat have to come live with us?  All she wants
to do is play and jump on us.")

Angel ("Things were quiet before the kid came on the scene.")

Muffin ("I love being the kid and all I want to do is party so wake up.")