From:
Dee Dodge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 20:30:52 -0400
Hello All,

As you all know we when through a horrible case of ECE about 6 1/2 months
ago.  Unfortunatly we lost three of our babys The terrorist , Bebe & Demon.
The others have recovered and are doing very well now.  Our family went
from 7 to 4 Two of the kids that we had lost were albinos and not having
those white fuzzy faces looking back at us left us with a empty space in
our hearts.  We had been offered two diffirent pairs of ferrets., but it
didn't feel right.  We were going to look at one of the pairs on Saturday
anyway, but on Friday a strange chain of events had happened.  We were off
to go shopping when a little old lady asked if we could take her to the
store she had missed her bus and the next one was in two hours.  We said
yes and this got us stuck in traffic which threw us off by about 2 hours.
as we dropped her off at the store she said to us if you have a good
christmas it's because of me.  Well now trying to get back on track our
next stop was the pet shop as we always do but much later than normal.
When we got there the owner grabbed us saying I got something for you it
was a mostly white male ferret with sliver markings and black eyes I think
they are called light slivers.  His owner was killed in a car accident and
he needed a home.  With us in mind he went over to see him and knew we
would want him.  This all happened while we were sitting in traffic.  He
just got back with him went we got there.  He said well the price is right
he yours take him I know you will give him a good home.  Mikki's christmas
wish was to have another white male ferret steal her heart and little Dook
did just that.  I guess fate lent a hand here.  I guess that little old
lady gave us a good christmas after all.

See Ya,
Dee & Mikki The Whole Wrecking Crew

ICQ# 16474092