From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 06:32:12 -0800
I simply have to post this.  My husband is just about done building another
ferret condo.  So I had to get busy and get the equipment.  I decided to
try THE FERRET STORE on line.  I got 8 water bottles, 8 feeders, toys,
hammocks, litter boxes, vitamins and supplements (a lot) and the whole
thing only came to a tad over $200.00.  Buying locally the hammocks alone
would have been over $100.00.  I am very pleased and my little furries will
be too.  If you are interested in seeing the cages when completed there are
pictures of the ones I use now up on my web site under the ferret notebook
section.

Judith
Moonsong Ferrets bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net