Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 14:41:18 EDT
Here is the situation.  We have 12 ferrets, 3 dogs, and a diabetic cat.
We're in the process of building a house and will be leaving for a family
reunion on May 24-th-May 28th...out of state.  While we're gone, I would
like our realtor to have an open house.  The dogs and cat aren't the
problem as they can go to our neighbors.

What we need is someone to take in these 12 ferrets for those 4 days.
They aren't used to being caged, but we don't expect anyone who takes
care of them, to let them run loose.  Just a little attention and love
while we're gone.

I'm hoping to find an alternate plan before we go, as these babies are my
prides and joys...but just need to start now as time is slipping away, and
just want to see if there is anyone out there who might be interested.

We need someone who knows about ferrets, and if you have ferrets, they
need to be healthy and up-to-date on shots, etc.  My ferrets range in age
from 1 year to 7 years.

Thanks for your help,

Connie & Tom