From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 13:37:18 -0700
I subcribe to ferret lists to learn about ferrets and read the
occassional cute tail.

I am tired of vendors taking my name from the fml and afa lists to spam
me with info about sales on ebay.

I have taken your name and marked it as spam.  I will not buy from you
and I will not recommend you or your products to my friends.

Kathleen Gallagher

[Moderator's note: For what it's worth, I NEVER give out subscription
info to anyone.  But, of course, once you post, it's more more less
public knowledge.  By the way, the archives don't show e-mail addresses
unless you create an account and log in, something spammers or web
crawlers (like Google) don't do, so spammers aren't getting your address
from the archives.  At least not from the official ones.  BIG]