From:
Heidi Lepak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 11:20:03 -0400
Thank you everyone for your info.  I received an e-mail from someone who
not only lives in the same town as I, but has 21 ferrets.  She recommended
her Vet, but didn't know if he was accepting any new clients.  So I called
this morning, and yes was told no new clients.  But then I explained about
my situation, what I had experienced and that this person had highly
recommended him.  WaaLaa!!!  All 4 babies have an appointment for tomorrow
afternoon.  Sort of "meet the vet", "meet the ferrets" kind of appointment
as there isn't anything wrong with them.  He said good idea, to see them
healthy so that he could compare before and after sort of stuff.

Right now I am printing out the "before and after" photos of Rocki and
Silveretta with the Lupron Treatment.  Will take that and their health
papers with me.  Wish me luck!  And thanks everyone.!

Home Page updated  Aug. 1, 2000
Come see Rocki & Silveretta
www.geocities.com/huronna