Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 21:38:34 EDT
A friends' ferret died recently when the ferret got behind and into the
coils/fiberglass of the stove.

I have successfully "proofed" my stove years ago by having a 1" by 3'
metal piece bent at the two sides of the stove length, placed on the
floor *before* the bottom stove drawer, and close the drawer.  Drawer is
basically inaccessible for contents, except for xmas when the 18 million
xmas coffee cups are taken out for the xmas party.

Please send me your successful stove ferret-proofing advice to pass on to
our club members.

Thanks,

Shari Gunter
Triangle Ferret Lovers club, North Carolina
www.trifl.org