From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:57:03 -0400
http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu/family/movies/bijala_200x150.mov

That has GOT to be shared more publicly if you are willing!  Ferret Store
website?  A funny videos show?  It is incredible, the best ferret fun movie
I've encountered!  (Oh, and where did you get the stiff clear tubing?
How wide is it?  We have one who tries to get into things and gets himself
stuck so if it's too narrow we can't use it as a permanent feature because
he will get himself hanging in that position.) Wish that we could have a
room just for the ferrets but housing here is too pricey given our other
obligations as well.