From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 07:58:40 -0700
Hey Everyone,
>I got some very interesting info from the Ferret Store about their own
>brand of ferret food.

i did too...and it looked to be a really good food at a great price...so i
ordered 5 lbs to try out...boy do my kids LOVE it!!!!..i mixed it with the
Totally Ferret...(after giving some of them a piece of it as a treat-like...
they gobbled it!!!!)...anyway...they love it!!!...

i may be wrong here...but i don't think so...it seems that if The Ferret
Store put out their own brand of ferret food...and it was not a good
quality food...it would hurt their overall business...so it stands to
reason that it must be a better than average quality if they put their own
name to it...

we all trust The Ferret Store...i don't believe they would jeopardize that
trust by giving us an inferior product for our kids...:)...especially
knowing about the debates on food we have on here!!!!

i also just sent a sample of it and the label from it to Bob C. for his
study...i am anxious to see how it fares with the rest of the foods...

OH!!!...i just got a new kid...Princess...being called "Cissy"...from jean
at Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter in Cleveland...she is 5 years old...
(Cissy...not jean!!!)...partially blind, patterned DEW...very petite...she
looks like a tiny Pye...:) she does not like the other ferrets...but i am
hoping to get her to at least accept one of them...so they can be
together... her blindness does not seem to handicap her at all...she just
goes around being a ferret!!!!

this is a good point...don't be afraid of taking one or two of those ped"
ferrets...they seem to do just as well as the "normal" ones...i have 2 deaf
and 1 blind...and had one naked one for a while...OldGuy...i lost him...but
he was so happy while he was here and that made it all worth it...i knew he
had a quality life full of love before he left us... if you are thinking of
getting another ferret...think of the ones that REALLY need YOU!!!...it is
so rewarding for both YOU and the FERRET!!!!  if you feel you need a kit...
then get the kit...but also consider getting a needy one too...

well...this is much longer than i had intended...:)...sorry!!!!

HUGS!!!
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT... ( a.k.a. ...FuzzieMom ) and the krew...
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey(Shine), Meeja, Narmy, PopPye, Noodles (Slyk),
Charlie, Sandi-Mandi, Hope HollyHeart, & Edison!, "Lucky(13), and
Princess!!!!!
Remembering Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl & OldGuy...at the Bridge!
THE FERRETS' PAGE..."http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396"
Help Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter...Use I-Give...