From:
brooke nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 10:46:33 -0600
I just had to post about my new baby!  Tory an dI celebrated our first
anniversary this weekend by getting yet another ferret.  We drove about 7
hours to meet Lars and Nadine and all their beautiful babies.  I first saw
the angoras about 2 months ago on their ferret page and fell in love with
them.  We made plans about 6 weeks ago to go down there and bring one home.
We were very happy to finally meet Lars and Nadine in person since we have
been "chatting" often on their FCS.

They had put two angoras aside for us....a pastel male and a royal pastel
male. We had been planning on getting the royal pastel, but the other one
picked us! We are so happy with him! He is about 4 1/2 months old and weighs
2.6# already. The pastel color is similar to what we call "strawberry blond"
haircolor on people. His face is almost completely white with a light hint
of a mask.

Luckily, he gets along with Indy, Dizzi, and Kiwi.  Plus he loves the dog!
Actually he loves to attack the dog by jumping on him from behind or above!
Kiwi and Dizzi (both females) have absolutely fallen love with him.  He does
make a nice winter blanket or pillow!  He and Dizzi like to pull on the cage
in the middle of the night...maybe they like getting put in the other room
so they can have some privacy?

Anyway, we are absolutely in love with this sweet little guy.  We haven't
decided on a name yet, but Bigfoot is starting to become a favorite on the
list I have!  If anyone has any name suggestions, please email us!

Till next time...
Brooke, Troy, Cody, Indy, Kiwi, Dizzi, Darwin, and the yet-to-be-named
angora.