From:
"R. Worthing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 06:13:58 -0500
Hi Friends!

I'm having fun putting together the "Who/Where Synopsis" list.  I am hoping
that it will help people get together for support, friendship, ferret
socialization, etc.

Anyway, the intros on the FML have been dwindling down so I am hoping to
re-post the "final" (??) Who/Where Synopsis at the end of the week.  So, if
there is anyone out there who has not yet sent their intro and would like
to be included on the list, please send it directly to me at

Please do not send an intro if you already sent one to the list or to me
privately.  It does not need to be a lengthy intro.  I love reading the
stories about your first ferret and how you found the FML, etc but if you
are pressed for time, you can just put your city and state in the subject
line, hit the "send" button, and I won't be offended!  All I am posting
are the states and cities/towns (if one is given).  Of course, I am also
accepting intros from every corner of the world so even in your aren't in
the US, you will be included in the list!

Love your fuzzies like there is no tomorrow!

Renee