From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 15:28:53 EST
First, thanks to those of you who wrote me about Butch the coughing ferret.
I have a wonderful new vet who believes it's allergies and we are working
toward a solution of the problem.  He is an exiots vet and I have great
confidence in everyone in his hospital.  The first step is to change the
detergent I was his bedding in and to switch to a different litter.

I was wondering about the chicken gravy...would it be possible to start it
in a pressure cooker to soften the bones for grinding?  I don't have any
counter space in my kitchen to put the grinder on and thought the pressure
cooker might soften the chicken up enough for mixing in the blender.  Any
thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks again for all the suggestions on Butch.
Connie, Butch, and Maggie