Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2014 12:28:05 -0400
What is the best poop & pee cleaner for carpets? Also for tile. While
they usually use their papers and definitely know where they are
supposed to go, they also often choose to go elsewhere. my female has
bowel problems, so it is understandable but a big mess because she
goes on the carpet. My male is just obstinate and likes to do it on
the bathroom tiles. We put plastic over an area of carpet she used,
so now they both go on the plastic. Arrrgh!

Drs. Foster & Smith Cleanaway used to be really good but I find it
isn't as good as it was a couple of years ago.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Shron & the poopers