From:
Pam Mattson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2008 09:21:50 -0400
Regarding attack postings: Dr. Bob said it better than I've ever seen
it said anywhere. Thank you, Dr. Bob! I agree with you wholeheartedly.
In my opinion, attack posts are not acceptable. I've seen it on the FML
and on numerous other message boards and forums related to ferrets for
too long-- and I'm relatively new to the area of ferret communities on
the internet, compared to others. Too often we see a new drama with a
new victim, or old victims dredged up again for more of the same.

Dr. Bob is right when he says that those of us who want this to stop
and be stopped should stand up and say so. If we don't get off our
behinds and speak out against it, we will see it continue and take
over what should be fun, informative and good.

Pam Mattson
aka Wolfhoundcelt