From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2012 12:08:26 -0500
Sarah Senior Reporter
Daisy Cub Reporter
November 2012

Sarah here: Happy Happy Turkey day!

Daisy Here: What are you doing Sarah? Turkey day is over! Gone, done
for another year!

Sarah Here: I know but it is still the weekend of Turkey day, I thought
that since it was so late in the month we were getting our news out
the least I could do is tell everyone happy turkey day! OKAY with you
cranky?

Daisy Here: Fine what ever you want Miss Senior Reporter! We need to
get on with it we have a lot to report this month!!!!

Sarah Here: So what are you waiting for? Oh Wait! I am going to start!
It has been a really rough month for the shelter, we have lost a lot of
our buddies; some were expected some were not. They left for Rainbow
Bridge. Mum had Miss Tori put them on our site
http://www.ferretfarm.org/RainbowBridge.html

Miss Jackie, Miss Iliana, Miss Tori, Miss Donna D. Miss Marcia C. Miss
Donna Z and Mr Robert have been to the shelter to help with one thing
or another. Miss Jackie and Miss Tori loved on Stevie while they were
here; he is in the sick pen. Miss Jackie took Henry out to the play
yard for a bit. Miss Marcia played with spoiled Daisy all day while
she was here helping Mum. Miss Iliana gets to hang out with her far
away girls sometimes when she is here too.

Fiona came to camp; she got to hang out with Mum in her space for an
entire week.

Miss Tori got the web page up for Tigger and Miss Anna W.
http://ferretfarm.org/ferrets_helped/Tigger/Tigger.html

Daisy Here: There are lots of new things on our site, Miss Tori has
been working hard to keep up with Mums updates, our new photo album
is listed here http://ferretfarm.org/zenphoto
if you have not been on our site for a while go take a look at what
Miss Tori has done. We have a calendar on there now too
http://www.ferretfarm.org/About.html#calendar if you want to know what
is coming up check it out there, we are trying to fill the calendar way
ahead so you have a chance to make plans to join us if you wish.

Mum got a call from the Youth Advocate Program asking her is she would
be interested in helping them with at risk furless kids, if the at risk
kid wanted to help at the shelter, Mum said YUP! YUP! YUP! She was an
at risk kid once a very long time ago, so she would be honored to help.

Sarah Here: Hey Daisy you better be real careful how you talk about
Mum and how long ago she was a kid! She may be twisting your tail if
you tell too much! Boy would I like to see that! Ha Ha

Mum was suppose to go to her 2 legged furless kids house to spend
turkey day with them and her grandkids but she got a call saying they
were sick so she said she was going to stay home! She hung out with us
all day long instead, that was the bestest turkey day ever for us!

Hurricane Sandy left Naples and our Shelter alone! We had some wind
some rain but no damage at all. Naples school district was closed for
the day. We got to have Mum home with us all day!

Mum got all the new kids that came in this fall on the Christmas Giving
Tree all of our shelter kids have been chosen, but there are still many
that do not have a Santa at other shelters - you can find a fur kid
here if you want to be a Santa to a fur kid
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/

Miss Sheilla is keeping our Facebook page going for us check us out.

Daisy Here: oh do you want to hear something funny when the time
changed and fell back an hour, Mum did not get that message so instead
of getting up at 3:30 AM on Sunday she got up at 2:30 then Monday
morning she still did not know the time had changed so she went to
work and there was no one there. Seems no one gets to work at 5:15 am.
Mum is so silly sometimes.

So Sarah have you decided what you want for Christmas this year? I have
I think we need Mr. Malcolm and Miss Sheilla to come to Naples again to
play with me; I had such a good time playing with Mr. Malcolm that day
they were here. I love playing with my far away mom but she does not
let me nibble her nose like Mr Malcolm lets me do.

Well it seems we have all the notes Mum left us for the news reported
so we are going to close for now. We look forward to sending out our
Christmas news letter in just a few weeks.

Sarah Senior Reporter
Daisy Cub Reporter
<http://www.ferretfarm.org>