From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:29:41 -0400
To any of you who have written to me in the past week or so, I am not
being rude. My computer has been in the shop for a while. I have about
200 e-mails to go thru, but i'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Boggle is hangin' in there. Many downs and a few ups. I can't say how
much longer but I fear it won't be long. He is still lovin' his gravy.
He's having a little more trouble getting around on the laminate floor,
but does "ok" on carpet.

Bridgegreeters, I almost forgot to have Boggie's brothers, Bandit, &
Smokey looked up also so they'll be there when Boggle arrives. Thank
you for bearing with me in this really difficult time.

Thanks Everyone,
Sue