From:
Laraine Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:14:15 -0400
Hi, all,

I am having a ball with my "Trio of Trouble": Willie, Peanut and Twinkle.
They have been with me for one week today and they fill my heart with
love and laughter, not to mention all the wonderful ferret kisses that
I missed so much after Ritchie went to the bridge.  They have lots of
tunnels and toys in their cage and room, but their favorite is the 20'
clear tubing that I have loosely tied in a knot.  They chase each other
back and forth, especially in the knot area.  It is a joy to watch them.

Laraine