From:
Sharon Kenney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 05:56:05 -0500
I am a new ferret slave (by about 5 days now).  I would like to know if
anyone else has had problems with the ferret canine teeth.  My baby boy,
Dom., has one canine that is protruding outwards from his mouth.  It is
sticking him directly in his lip to the point of where there is a dent
where the tooth rests.  I know he is going to have some kind of dental
work but I was just wondering if anyone else had come across this type of
problem.  He is a biter and we are diligently working on that.  I went out
and bought him a dog chew toy of a hedgehog and he loves chewing on that.
Also, my heartfelt condolences for everyone that has had a fuzzy go over
the bridge.  I already have developed a strong bond with my two.  And my
heart breaks for those who have lost their babies.

                Sharon, Meeka, Dominick