From:
Ann Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2011 04:38:09 -0800
Hello, my name is Ann Church. I wanted to write a thank you to all
out there for everything they have done to help out shelters and
individuals. The FML has helped up very much also. Sometimes I lose a
poor little one and I think no one understands untill I read the FML
with all the people that are going through the same thing. Sometimes
I get discouraged by people dumping their ferrets and then I see the
bigger picture because of the FML. And sometimes I need a pick me up
or a laugh and I get one from songs and wonderfull poems from the FML.

I have cried, laughed, and rejoiced in the things I have read on the
FML. I have also got great info that I can print out and give ferret
owners and that I can use myself. I do skip over the bickering because
not everyone can get along all the time and I understand this as most
of you are like a e-mail family and no family gets along all the time.
I just want everyone to know that I hope everyone keeps writing because
what they write does matter and is why I check my mail on bad days. And
Suki, you might not be a vet but you should be, lol.

Thank you all,
Ann

P.S. Special thanks to all santas everywhere. Marry Christmas all furry
and non-furry families.

Ann's Ferret Shelter & Adoption Inc.
501(c)3 non-profit organization
308 Washington Street