From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:24:19 EST
I have saved each and everyone of your beautiful notes for Sean.  Even
all of the notes you all sent me way back in May when I made the
announcement about Rocky's lymphoma.  They are being gathered together in
text and handed to him in his room as the days go on.  I knew people were
sweet here.  I knew ferret people were extra generous.  And many have
told me that they loved Sean and Rocky, but I never dreamed of this kind
of support when this day finally came.  This has been wonderful for my
little boy and extremely appreciated comfort to me.  As he waits for his
best friend to be returned to him to be cherished in an urn, he has been
sitting and lingering over you notes in his bedroom.

So you know, today he is doing FANTASTIC.  I woke up to a smiling little
boy who actually giggled over his cereal and is chasing around the other
ferrets today.  I am prepared for him to glance at the extra treat dish
and such and to feel a sting.  But wow.  We all did a great job.  I mean
ALL of us.  I want to thank all of you for loving Rocky.  For supporting
this relationship and helping us to nurture it along.  I want to thank
you for all of you literally holding me up over the year as I prepared
for the worst.  We did it!

Wolfy

<http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com>