From:
Reg & Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 May 2009 08:07:04 -0500
Hi to all and hope this finds everyone and their fuzzies doing well.

Awhile back someone was collecting info about flying with ferrets and
I never saw anything further. I have flown several times with ours
through Delta (last was 2008 for Thanksgiving), had no real issues
(until that last flight and also once with our local airport) and was
very disappointed when they changed their status on them once merging
with Northwest even though we actually hoped this would open up more
options of travel for us. I know early last year we were able to get
Delta to stay with the policy of allowing them and am wondering if
anyone has found a good place to send letters in regard to getting this
changed back again. I mean seriously, it is substantial free income to
them for what they charge us to take them on the plane and place them
under the seat and surprised they would want to let that go. I am very
disappointed that we lost this connection and hope we can get it
reversed.

Take care and wish you all the best.