From:
Ed Holtz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 1996 14:25:22 -0400
I am just writing to say thank you a gentleman who has been helping me a lot
lately.  I wrote a couple of days ago asking for suggestions about litter
training and tricks.  Only one person responded and has been an enormous
help since then.  His name is Todd Lockemer and I just thought that everyone
should know how much he has helped me.  He has put up with my neverending
list of questions and has patiently answered every single one.  My ferret
Thunder eliminated in his pan on his own today and I could not have got him
to do it without the help of Todd and the FML.  I do have another question
though.

Does anyone know any tricks other than rolling over or playing dead?  If so
please write to me and let me know what they are so I can eventually teach
Thunder how to do them.  He is extremely bright and I think it will be
really cool if he knew several tricks.

SIncerely,
Ed
and