From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Sep 2009 11:46:54 -0400
I keep the fur dogs on the porch most the time, but on those hot days I
take them inside to keep them cool but back out on the porch at night.
The heat still affects them.

I had filled the 'J' feeder to the top but noticed very little had been
taken. The level just didn't go down. Then the weather took a nose dive
down and the two bugs went nuts on that 'J' feeder. They ate about half
the contents of a full 'J' feeder in one day! That slowed down fast but
they are eating like horses again. Good. I do the same thing. Am down
to only 3 watermelons a day now.

Peekaboo has taken to sleeping in the tube snake. Her being blind the
closeness of being inside that gives her some feeling of security I
guess. Pester doesn't quite know what to make of it, she sleeps either
in a hammy or the hidy hole box. Makes it easier to find her anyway.

And so it goes here at Aarrow-Ranch, land of the horizontal forest !

Gordon, Peekaboo, and Pester-Doodle

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia  23111