Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 19:03:43 -0400
First off, about mites....do ferrets carry mites?  if they do, is there some
sort of disease similar to rabies that are carried by the mites?  After
getting busted by my resident director for having my two ferrets in my
no-pets apt, he called and said that they were a health hazard and that was
why i had to put them elsewhere for the time being...is this true?  I had
never seen anything about this before in any of the listservs or faq's...

Another thing....the two ferrets i just adopted might...i stress might...
need a home sometime....i'm not sure if i have the time to spoil them
enough...I can take them out of their cage everyday and let them run around
for a while...i might even be able to swing getting them their own room in
my new house, depending on what my new roomies think...but i'm not sure if
that is enough time....can anyone give me some estimates of how much time
they spend actually playing with their ferrets?  I'm going to be living in a
pretty old house and it would be virtually impossible to ferret proof the
whole thing so they can't be free roamers....

If anyone can enlighten me, feel free to email me.

:)
brenda