From:
Cinnamon Sprite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 03:57:34 -0500
I've had two "humpers".  Both were Adrenal.  Neither had any other
symptoms.  One was diagnosed via the Unn.  of Tenn.  Adrenal Panel, the
other went right to surgery.  Both improved following surgery though the
humping never fully ceased.  Several months later the humping began to
increase again and both were started on Proscar.  Within just over one
month the humping ceased entirely.  One is now off Proscar and symptom
free (no humping) the other relapsed (began humping again) after being
taken off Proscar and has been put back on it.

I would suggest running the Adrenal Panel.

--
Karen McCabe ~aka~ Cinnamon Sprite
Website: http://www.cinnamonsprite.net