From:
daoine o' <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 23:49:53 -0700
Sandee,
Could you please check in on two of my dearly departed ferrets?  Sylvi
crossed the Bridge a year ago today, and I wanted her to know I miss her,
and so do Dweezil, Loki, and Razzle.  She's a black-eyed white with a
black smudge on her nose.  She came to me as a foster (a permanent one),
having lived in two other homes.  Her age wasn't certain, but I believe
she was between 9 and 10 when I had to help her cross last year.  She
spent over three years here with me and 'the gang' and we all miss her.
She liked to nibble ankles and elbows best.  Also if you could check on
Sylvi's only known friend over the Bridge, Natasha, a little adrenal sable
girl who I even didn't get to know very well as I'd only had her as a
foster for just a couple weeks before she died of a ruptured tumor (as the
vet said) just about a year before Sylvi.  Just let them know I'm thinking
of them, and I hope they have made lots of new friends.

Sherrie (aka daoine o', the ferret queen)
Dweezil, Loki, and Razzle
~Sylvi~  ~Natasha~ (with wings)