From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 21:11:21 -0700
Wow, yesterday's FML was a WHOPPER!  I mean it took me a WHOLE 5 minutes
to read~!!!!(insert sarcastic voice)

I AM still taking names of those who would like to participate in the
halloween bedding swap...DEADLINE WILL BE FRIDAY SO YOU LATE BLOOMERS
HURRY UP!!!

The shelter benefiting from the swap will be FERRET HAVEN BY THE SEA

the 9-11 swap brought in 18 pieces of bedding for GCFA and I'm hoping for
a good outcome for FHBTS

*Krash!*
*SPLASH*

Dangit! Whats that noise?

WHAT THE HEY!  Why is my soda spewed all over my computer chair...and
my OH NO!! NOT ANOTHER KEYBOARD!!  GRR Where is that little shi*-head
AT?!?!  -turn to cage-

Wait a minute...only the top door on the cage is open...how did Buckie
get from the computer desk to the cage...he can't climb...or can he(he
was peeping out of his hammock like he *just woke up*)

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

But he looks so innocent...he couldn't have done it, i mean why on earth
would my little baby boy ruin my keyboard...he NEVER had a thing for mt
dew....he likes dr pepper.

*cleans up mess*

Yea, you little turd, follow me around like nothing happened..WATCH IT
dont wanna step on ya!

*sits at desk with NEW keyboard*

Hey...HEY HES CLIMBING HIS CAGE!!!

Buckie!!!  you just gave yourself away!!!  now i KNOW you knocked over
that pop...yes...

no, DONT EVEN give me those eyes...NO  STOP IT

*sigh*

ok you win....
i promise to try not to leave any more sodas on the computer desk.

-valerie(with her new keyboard)
-Buckie with the stickey fur

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~