From:
Vicky Kuruc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 03:34:51 +0000
Ok, lets get our craziest or funniest fuzzie halloween stories out :P.

The first Halloween we had Tasha, I just had to get her one of those
fuzzy spiders with the air bulb that makes them jump.  She wasnt super
interested in the fact that it jumped but she loved that spider.  (She
was our first fuzzy and we didnt know about the rubber legs being no
no's. :P)  She carried that spider everywhere.

She had the habit of waking my ex up at night to play by gently
scratching his head (hehe where it was balding on the top) and waiting
for a moment and if he didnt wake up to play she would do it again.
Well, he feigned sleep (it was 2am) and didnt get up when she woke him
up.  after about 4 or 5 tries to get him up she lost interest and he felt
her slide around his head and into the covers by his tummy.  Only thing
was there was still something fuzzy by his head.  We only had one ferret
(she ran free in the house) and no cats and my mini schanuzer was
sleeping by my feet.  He quickly sat up to see what was fuzzy by his ear
and low and behold there was that fuzzy spider, she had draged it up
into the bed to play with him :P.  If it had been me, you would have been
peeling me off the ceiling, I dont do well with fuzzy things by my head
that are not ferrets when I have no idea what it is in the dark :P.  He
started laughing at her and got up and played with her with that fuzzy
spider for a while.  hehe.  She was spoiled rotten and we loved it that
way. :}

What are your funny halloween stories?

Vicky
"Ferret-Proof isn't"