Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 10:48:58 -0400
Bob Church, an internationally known ferret expert, will be in Raleigh,
NC on Sat., May 21.  He will be speaking from 1:00-4:00 on the following
topics; Ferret Domestication, Ferret Enrichment, 10 Problems Vets Should
Know About Ferrets, and Ferret Dental Disease and Prevention.  This is
hosted by Triangle Ferret Lovers (TriFL) and is FREE to the public.  For
those wanting to come it will be at the NCSU Vet School, Green Commons
B-112- the main entrance at the flagpole.  We welcome all those who are
interested in learning more about the fascinating world of ferrets.  This
will be a real treat for new and long time ferrets owners alike.  We hope
to see you there.  Again this is FREE to anyone who would like to come.
(Donations are always welcome from those who are able.)

Nancy Nyren, President TriFL

**Please feel free to repost to others who might be interested in
  coming.**