From:
Glen Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 19:00:32 -0800
Ahem..........tap, tap, tap.......test 1, 2....test 1, 2.....is dis ting        on??
Squeeeeeeal..............OK, I guess it's on.

Hello Everybody, it's Me......Emmie Lou Ferret, coming to you from
da Great State of Kentucky to announce da winners of two beautiful
hand-painted ferret banks.  Dis raffle been going on for a vewy long time
but da lucky winners now get dere ferret banks just in time for spring
and rainy weather so you can start using da banks to save for rainy days.

Special tanks to Mr. BIG who drawed da numbers for us.  He so good at dat
and he always willing to help!!

And da winners are............

Da winner of Coco, tickey number 3028 purchased by [log in to unmask]

Da winner of Snekers, tickey number 2030 purchased by

Tanks to all for supporting Rescue & Sanctuary of Kentucky and The Ferret
Haven through dis raffle.  We spended $500 dis winter for one surgery
(discounted from $1600) on one wittle stray baby ferret named Stubby
Bear.  He was only 3-4 months old when he was found out in da cold,
eating dog food and running around wit a broken wittle hip bone.  He a
vewy BIG BOY now.....weighing in at 4 pounds and he can run and hop like
all udder ferrets now!!

So stay tuned for da next Hand Painted Ferret Bank raffle to support dese
two great ferret rescues.

Emmie Lou

Rescue & Sanctuary of KY
Nicholasville, KY